“Tell me and I forget,
show me and I remember,
involve me and I’ll understand”
sDans an increasingly uncertain, more complex and more turbulent environment where the contract of employment is tense, not easy for young people to succeed in a sustainable employability. That is why, beyond a set of knowledge has constantly having to update, you have to acquire the attitudes and essential entrepreneurial skills sought by economic operators to adapt to market fluctuations and to the evolution of society. These entrepreneurial skills are all the knowledge acquired during the training Binder and constitute a solid foundation for a project of professional life.
Develop the spirit of undertake youth, find its way, gain skills and expertise to facilitate its sustainable employability.
The “beneficiaries” on several levels: young people, school students, students, personal instruction, members of the teaching staff, parents of students, regional community… Volunteers motivated, whatever their level.
The foundations of his professional life and adapt to tomorrow’s economy.
SYSTEM OF PROD
A method based on a structured with technical tools digital and financial innovators to adapt the participants to a more complex and scalable, to customize the action at an acceptable cost and society to persevere in the duration.
An experienced multidisciplinary team
A network of Experts available
Digital tools adapted, including:
- 3D immersive collaborative work platform
- Green Flash, me O, Webdoc…
- Learn to to know and identify talents to make good career choices
- Develop valuable employability skills
- Give meaning to the lessons by developing exchanges with the economic world
- Use digital tools and enter in the economy of tomorrow
- A course teaching to develop independence and learn to drive a team project
- Events to share and develop skills
- Develop skills and skills in addition to knowledge
- The exchange of innovative teaching practices between teachers
- Develop common actions from high school to the superior (LAC – 3 / Bac + 3)
- Launch a territorial Dynamics
- Transfer the know-how around the Mediterranean (term *)
Order to facilitate learning of young people and teachers in economic, cultural exchanges by driving concrete projects, through digital tools and languages in situations which will later be of interest their future employers or for their own activity.
What is an iCop?
It is a collaborative initiative for his career.
The iCop to take initiatives, responsibilities, work as a team to develop and carry out a collective project to the end. But also to work individually and to reveal its potential. It is the setting for operation of the team.
This team of young, Lac – 3 to Bac + 2, which can be of disciplines and different level engage in a project that is to design (if needed) and sell a service, a product or an event. The goal is to carry out concrete actions to be confronted with the economic reality.
The key is, for each Member of the team, to gain experience and skills to clarify his career.
This isn’t a specific legal structure but its dynamics is part of home of the students’. The team that takes an initiative will be an entity by establishing a “Convention of commitment” with home of the students’.